Name: ManageMinds (Please note: HEADTOHELP LIMITED is trading as ManageMinds and will be referred to throughout this policy as ManageMinds).
Address: Serendipity Labs, 7 Exchange Quay, Salford, Greater Manchester, M50 3EP
Phone Number: 0333 321 5555
Information Collection, Use, and Disclosure
ManageMinds collects, stores and uses data about visits to our website. This includes the pages viewed by the user, the amount of time spent on each page, any website errors experienced by the user, as well as information about the browser or device used to access our website. These practices apply to new users, existing clients and Therapists.
ManageMinds collects, stores and uses data gathered during the introductory call and from the questionnaire responses provided by users when they book a therapy bundle. ManageMinds may also collect additional data during the onboarding period, including, but not limited to, pages visited and links clicked.
ManageMinds collects, stores and uses certain information related to payment for services by users. This includes transactions on the website, payment option selection and whether a user cancelled a bundle before completion.
Therapy session data
ManageMinds collects, stores and uses general data from therapy sessions, including video call time length and whether sessions have been cancelled, delayed or rescheduled.
ManageMinds collects, stores and uses some data from users that have shown interest in or purchased our services. This includes information like name, age, email address and phone number.
ManageMinds collects, stores and uses data from Therapists as a way to identify, pay and run security and credential checks on them. This includes data such as name, bank account details, email address, phone number, education and job history.
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- In communication with you as a way to provide important information or suggestions related to our services
- To verify your identity
- To provide you with our services
- To complete payments
- To match you with a Therapist and facilitate Therapy Sessions
- To determine the quality of our services and identify areas where improvements could be made
- To customise our services and website content to your needs
- To comply with requests from government agencies or law enforcement
- To allow therapists to comply with requests from government agencies or law enforcement
- To contact you directly, or request that the relevant authorities reach out to you if we have reason to believe that you may be the perpetrator or victim of criminal activity, or be in danger of harming yourself or others
Circumstances under which your information may be disclosed to third parties
ManageMinds may share user information with Therapists in order to facilitate Therapy Services being provided. We may also share your information with individuals or businesses providing technology services and support, payment processing, and data security, as well as professional advisers, such as lawyers or accountants.
We do not share sensitive information like names, email addresses, phone numbers, therapy session content, private messages, worksheets, or any other communication between client and therapist.
In rare cases we may share your information with a court or police officers in order to comply with applicable laws or legal obligations.
If you want to opt-out of cookies you can change your browser settings and/or refrain from selecting the ‘Accept Cookies’ button when visiting our website.
ManageMinds runs several content channels, including (but not limited to) a blog, a Facebook page and a Twitter account. Any information you upload or share while using these platforms or tools can be read and collected by that site and users of that site. You can consult their respective privacy policies for more information on how they may use this data.
Links to third party content
The ManageMinds website may contain links to other websites and services that are owned and run by third parties. Clicking on these links will take you to the third party website. Our choice to link to a website does not mean that we endorse their content or policies, or that we have any affiliation with that third party. We cannot be held responsible for how those third parties use your data, so be sure to consult their privacy policies and terms and conditions to understand your rights.
Compliance with the law
Please keep in mind that Therapists may be obliged to share information with law enforcement or other authorities as part of their professional and legal responsibilities. Mental health professionals are legally required to disclose information or take action in cases of reported or suspected child abuse; reported or suspected abuse of a vulnerable adult; high risk of suicide; threats to harm others.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing the information types listed above are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a legal obligation to protect our clients and Therapists
- We have a legitimate interest in that it is required for us to provide you with our services
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
ManageMinds keeps the personal data types listed above for up to 6 years. We will then dispose of your information by securely wiping it from our system.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access: you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information
- Your right to rectification: you have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete
- Your right to erasure: you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances
- Your right to restriction of processing: you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- Your right to object to processing: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- Your right to data portability: you have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances
How to complain
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Helpline: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Last Updated: 22 November, 2022